My career has seen an explosive amount of growth in the past few years. I made more progress from 2019-2021 than I have in 10 years of my career and a lot of the changes I used to accelerate was something school 20+ years of education didn’t teach me.
Today I want to talk about the mindset that got there. The truth is, there was no “hack” that truly accelerated my career. There were helpful tools along the way that were only helpful. And before I was able to work on my mindset, these tools were usually hit and miss and short-lived if they did work.
In this podcast episode I talk about:
- How I conquered the indecision of choosing a career choice and self-doubt in promoting myself
- The personal growth tool that saved me hundreds of hours on research that led me in circles
- The scary truth of what being successful in my career would mean for my personal life
- How I FINALLY created my dream career and I’m using this method for the rest of my life
- The biggest career lesson I finally started to embrace that school actually taught me to avoid
Listen to this episode to learn more about you to accelerate your career!
Looking to make these mindset shifts to accelerate your career too? Make sure to book your free 1:1 Career Consultation call here!